ACS Telford are UK experts in Steel Fabrication
We put our clients needs above
all else through proactive
and innovative management.
Why we're different.
ACS Telford exists to provide an exceptional and memorable experience to its customers, suppliers, stakeholders and staff, sharing our success with everyone involved in steel fabrication projects from concept to completion. Our number one ethos is integrity, and we always try our best to ensure honesty and transparency across all of our networks.
ACS Telford is not your average steel fabrication company, because:
- We deliver what we say we're going to
- We have a highly motivated workforce
- Our supply chain is the best in the business
- We have fun while providing a world-class service
- Our beliefs are carried throughout everything we do
Our Project and Contract Managers have over 60 years combined experience between them, including experience on:
- Kings Cross redevelopment
- MET Office relocation
- Aztec 500
- Various Network Rail projects
- Various LUL and DLR projects
- All UK BAA and Ferrovial airports
- Various Highways Agency projects
- Liverpool FC new stand
- Holborne Museum Bath
- Drake Circus Plymouth
- National Grid
- Various Severn Trent Water schemes
- Various Energy from Waste plants
Our Knowledge Base
ACS delivered 3 Vierendeel Trusses to a site.
ACS Telford are very proud to have been part of a fantastic project at RAF Hendon and helping our client design and manufacture the Now and The Future and Age Of Uncertainty Display metalwork to the very highest of standards